Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies offers a comprehensive introduction to the revolutionary nonetheless typically misunderstood new systems of electronic forex. No matter if you are a scholar, application developer, tech entrepreneur, or researcher in laptop science, this authoritative and self-contained reserve tells you every thing you require to know about the new worldwide cash for the Online age.
How do Bitcoin and its block chain basically work? How secure are your bitcoins? How nameless are their end users? Can cryptocurrencies be controlled? These are some of the several questions this reserve solutions. It starts by tracing the background and improvement of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, and then presents the conceptual and useful foundations you require to engineer secure application that interacts with the Bitcoin network as very well as to integrate suggestions from Bitcoin into your very own initiatives. Subject areas consist of decentralization, mining, the politics of Bitcoin, altcoins and the cryptocurrency ecosystem, the upcoming of Bitcoin, and more.
- An vital introduction to the new systems of electronic forex
- Covers the background and mechanics of Bitcoin and the block chain, safety, decentralization, anonymity, politics and regulation, altcoins, and a great deal more
- Characteristics an accompanying web-site that consists of instructional video clips for every single chapter, homework difficulties, programming assignments, and lecture slides
- Also suitable for use with the authors’ Coursera on line program
- Electronic answers handbook (accessible only to professors)
Princeton Univ Pr